Sunday, September 30, 2007

15 minutes blog of a pointless invite

Every once in a while I will get an email to join a network site. To get it straight, I don't usually bother with a spam or an email from a some random person. Of course, if it is from a friend, I will probably join the network site. But in this case, it is not a from a total stranger, but someone in my contact that I once know or talk to. So, in my good honest faith, I decided to join Hi5. To show my sincerity, I added some content and left a message to the inviter.

But like a random call, the person that invite me never left any message on my site. No "hello", nor any acknowledge of my account that I set up. In the end, my account was left to die in the cyberspace without any attention from others. Pointless beyond need. Worthless than a penny. This is my 15 grunt of a pointless invite.

No comments: