Sunday, December 9, 2007

15 minutes blog of a sad December

Is it only me that never understand why there are so many bad things happening during December? While so many people tried to be cheerful and festive in December, I believed many more people are feeling down. Money problems. Family problems. Relationship problems. December is a hard time to those who are feeling down. I think there are two reasons for this heighten depression. First, December is the time when people evaluate what they had done during the year. It will go like something like this...

Another year just went by. I am one year older, and yet I am still nowhere.
Still in debt. Still did not find right person. Still have no bright future.


Then, just to top it off, people around them are in a festive mood. They are partying, shopping, and getting ready for Christmas and New Year.

To me, this year is not that much different from last year. Still single. Still trying to find the right person. Ha ha ha...

No comments: