Wednesday, August 8, 2007

15 minutes blog of a boring time

It had been a rough day of debugging and fixing the problem. At 8:15PM, I am still sitting in front of the same computer since 8:00AM, waiting for the compiler to finish the building and linking. My mind deviated from the problem and entered the state of calmness.

I am getting paid for eight hours, not twelve.
I might have to come on the weekend to finish this up.
This is so fucking messed up.
Right now, there is nobody here in this giant laboratory.

I sang out loud for about a minute before I stopped. I opened Firefox, and entered magnatunes website, which is the only music site that the IT failed to blocked properly. Thank god for secure connection and flash. Thank Macromedia!! I turned the knob on the small speakers, and blast away the music. The vibration on the water bottle in my right hand hinted me that it was loud enough for anyone in the lab to hear, but the lack of reaction told me there is no one else in the lab.

8:20PM. The compiler is done building. I ran. I tested. Empty. No answer comes to me.
Nothing gained. I cleaned up and walked out.

There is tomorrow.
What a fuck up day this is.

No comments: