Monday, August 20, 2007

15 minutes blog of a squeegee search

Squeegee. A simple tool. A rare find.

Over the weekend, I decided go few places to buy a squeegee. A man on a mission. My goal, a simple squeegee to rip away any thin layer of frosted ice on the front and the back windows of my car.

Destination #1: Dollar Tree Store
Result: Negative. Nothing beyond small household items.

Destination #2: Big Lots!
Result: The store had remodel the interior, but still no squeegee.

Destination #3: AutoZone
Result: The store looked promising, although not a single squeegee was found.

Destination #4: Thrifty
Result: Side track. I merely went there to look at the ice-cream.

Destination #5: Lucky
Result: A female employee was laying down on the ground. One co-worker was calling an ambulance, while two more were next to her. The victim did not make any sound, so it did not seems like a case of physical injury. Possibly a medical complication or a sudden trauma. The medical team in firetruck arrived as I left the store. No squeegee. No motivation to look further.

That conclude my strange weekend. One emergency and no squeegee.

No comments: